Education Department. Revised instructions issued to Her Majesty's inspectors, and applicable to the code of 1886, in respect of--1. The examination and inspection of schools generally; 2. The examination in needlework of (1) scholars and (2) pupil-teachers; 3. The registration of scholars; 4. Half-time scholars; 5. Examination in singing [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Committee of Council on Education: Revised Instructions to H.M. Inspectors applicable to Code of 1886
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.4750]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (28 p.: Table/Plate).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LI.75, 28 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (28 p.: Table/Plate). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 92.385-386.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|