Indian councils amendment. A bill to make better provision for the constitution of the council of the Governor General of India and for amending the legislative councils of the several presidencies and provinces of India by enlarging their number, constituting them on a partially elective basis, and increasing their powers [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to make better provision for Constitution of Council of Governor General of India and for amending Legislative Councils of Presidencies and Provinces of India
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (56)
- Government document
1 online resource (20 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.V.475, 20 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (20 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 96.42.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|