Universities (Scotland). Return of rules made under section 21 of the act 21 & 22 Vict. c. 83, now in force, with respect to the amount of the pensions from public funds that may be awarded to principals, professors, and other officers (if any) of Scottish universities; the age at which they may be claimed, and the period of service which must have preceded each claim: nominal return of principals, professors, and other officers (if any), in each of the Scottish universities, entitled, after the required period of service, to retire upon pensions, &c. (in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 245, of session 1883) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Rules applying to Pensions from Public Funds to Officers of Scottish Universities
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (19)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVI.807, 12 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (12 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 96.463.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|