Friendly, &c. societies (nominations). A bill [as amended in committee] to extend the power of nomination in friendly and industrial, &c. societies, and to make further provision for cases of intestacy in respect of personal property of small amount [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to extend Power of Nomination in Friendly and Industrial Societies, and to make further provision for Cases of Intestacy in respect of Personal Property of Small Amount: as amended in Committee
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (228)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.VI.105, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 89.40.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|