Army (Indian home charges). Estimate of the sum which will be required to be transferred in aid of army votes in the year ending 31st March 1884, to meet the estimated charge to be incurred in recruiting and training officers and men, and in defraying the non-effective expenditure for the regular forces serving in India [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Estimate of Sum to be transferred in Aid of Army Votes to meet Charge in Recruiting and Training and Non-effective Expenditure for Regular Forces in India: 1883-84
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (25)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXIX.489, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 89.322.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|