Irish Land Commission. Return according to provinces and counties of judicial rents fixed by sub-commissions and civil bill courts, as notified to the Irish Land Commission during the months of September and October, 1887, specifying dates and amounts respectively of the last increases of rent where ascertained; also rents fixed upon the reports of valuers appointed by the Irish Land Commission on the joint applications of landlords and tenants [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Judicial Rents fixed by Sub-Coms. and Civil Bill Courts, notified to Irish Land Com., September and October 1887
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.5299]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (90 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXXIV.1, 90 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (90 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 94.674-676.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|