Government insurances and annuities. Accounts of all moneys received, and of the disposal thereof, and of all contracts for the grant of deferred life annuities and for payments on death, made during the year ended 31st December 1885 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Monies received and Contracts for Grant of Deferred Life Annuities and Payments on Death, 1885
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (100)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXVIII.311, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 92.289.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|