Incumbents of benefices loans extension. [H.L.] A bill intituled an act to extend for a period not exceeding three years the term fixed for the repayment of loans granted by the governors of the bounty of Queen Anne for the augmentation of the maintenance of the poor clergy to incumbents of benefices [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill, intituled, Act to extend Term for Repayment of Loans by Governors of Bounty of Queen Anne for Augmentation of Maintenance of Poor Clergy to Incumbents of Benefices
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (213)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.II.341, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 87.11.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|