Railway and Canal Traffic Act, 1888. Report by the Board of Trade, in accordance with section 24 subsection (6) of above act, on the classification of merchandise traffic and schedule of maximum rates applicable thereto, determined in respect of the Ayrshire and Wigtownshire Railway Company, and certain other companies [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Reports by Board of Trade on Classification of Merchandise Traffic and Schedule of Maximum Rates (Ayrshire and Wigtownshire Railway Company)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1890-91] ; (423)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (62 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXX.187, 62 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (62 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 97.602-603.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|