Agrarian and other crimes (Ireland). Return to an order of the Honourable the House of Commons, dated 6 January 1881;--for, return (in continuation of the return ordered on the 9th February 1880) "showing all crimes against human life, firing into dwelling houses, administering unlawful oaths, demands for money, threatening letters, or other intimidation, incendiary fires, robbery of arms, &c., which have been reported by the Royal Irish Constabulary between the 1st day of January 1880 and the 31st day of October 1880, both dates inclusive; distinguishing as far as possible agrarian crimes, and showing:-- 1. Number and names of persons convicted; 2. Number and names of persons made amenable but not convicted; 3. Number of cases in which no person was made amenable:" "similar return for month of November 1880:" "and, similar return for month of December 1880." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Crimes against Human Life, Unlawful Oaths, Intimidation, Incendiary Fires, etc. reported by Royal Irish Constabulary, January-October 1880
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (4)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (150 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXVII.1, 150 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (150 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 87.677.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|