Agrarian outrages (Ireland). Return of the number of agrarian outrages which were reported to the Inspector-General of the Royal Irish Constabulary during the quarter ended 31st March, 1886 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Agrarian Outrages committed in Ireland reported to Inspector General of Royal Irish Constabulary, January-March 1886
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.4721]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LIV.21, 4 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 92.413.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|