Public bills. Return of the number of public bills, distinguishing government from other bills, introduced into the House of Commons, or brought from the House of Lords, during session 2 of 1886; showing the number which received the royal assent; the number which were passed by the House of Commons, but not by the House of Lords; the number passed by the House of Lords, but not by the House of Commons; &c. (in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 0.118, of session 1886) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Public Bills introduced or brought from House of Lords, Session 2, 1886
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (0.8)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LII.139, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 92.397.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|