County courts (registrars). Return of the names and courts of the registrars of the county courts of England and Wales in which not less than 4,000 plaints were entered in the year 1882, with particulars of the salary and of the fees paid to each in that year, in respect of the various jurisdictions, such as bankruptcy, admiralty, judicature, equity, &c., in respect of which they are paid; and stating the cases in which the registrar holds any other appointment, or carries on a private practice or other occupation, with particulars of any such appointments; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Salaries, Fees and Private Occupations of Officials of County Courts in England and Wales, and Number of Plaints, 1882
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (322)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LV.171, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 89.446.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|