Piers and harbours (Ireland) loans. Return showing, so far as can be given, when the several loans made by the Fishery Piers and Harbours Commission under the act 46 & 47 Vict. c. 26, and mentioned in page 9 of the report of the Irish Fishery Inspectors for 1885, are repayable, with the date of repayment and the amount of the annual instalment in each case [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Loans by Fishery Piers and Harbours Com. and Date of Repayment
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (116)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLIX.347, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 93.391.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|