Burial and Registration Acts (doubts removal). [H.L.] A bill intituled an act to remove doubts as to the operation and effect of so much of the Burial Laws Amendment Act, 1880, as relates to the Births and Deaths Registration Act, 1874 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill, intituled, Act to remove Doubts as to Operation and Effect of Burial Laws Amendment Act, 1880, as relates to Births and Deaths Registration Act, 1874
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (66)
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I.393, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 87.5.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|