Sittings of the House, divisions, and questions. Return showing, for the last fifteen years, the total number of days on which the House sat, with the date of first and last sitting in each session; the total number of hours during which the House sat after midnight in each session; the total number of divisions in each session; and the total number of questions which appeared on the notice paper in each session. 1887 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Days on which House of Commons sat in Session; Number of Divisions; Number of Questions on Notice Paper, 1873-87
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (0.131)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXVI.115, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 93.526.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|