Navy (Royal Naval Reserves). Return showing the number of men borne on the lists of the Royal Naval Reserves on the 31st day of March each year from 1880-81, 1881-82, 1882-83, 1883-84, specifying the numbers belonging to each particular class of the Royal Naval Reserve; also the numbers borne in the Royal Naval Artillery volunteers, and seamen and marine pensioners on the 31st day of March for the same years [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Men on Lists of Royal Naval Reserves, March 1880-84
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (165)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.L.519, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 90.442.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|