Commercial. No. 11 (1886). Reports from Her Majesty's diplomatic and consular officers abroad on subjects of commercial and general interest. Strikes and disturbances in France and Belgium. Part III [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Reports from H.M. Diplomatic and Consular Officers Abroad on Subjects of Commercial and General Interest (Strikes and Disturbances in France and Belgium)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.4738]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (42 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXVII.163, 42 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (42 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 92.524-525.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|