Equity civil bills (Ireland). Return of the number of equity civil bills filed in each county of Ireland in each year since the passing of "the County Officers Act, 1877," and of the amounts paid by the Treasury to clerks of the peace, clerks of the crown and peace, and registrars of civil bill courts, for each county in Ireland for the year 1887, distinguishing whether for salaries, allowances, expenses, or other remuneration [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Equity Civil Bills filed in each County of Ireland, 1877-88
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (369)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXXIII.53, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 94.667.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|