Local Government Provisional Orders. A bill to confirm certain provisional orders of the Local Government Board relating to the local government district of Abertillery, the rural sanitary districts of the Horsham and Penzance Unions, the boroughs of Portsmouth and Scarborough, the local government districts of Shirley-and-Freemantle and Staines, the city of Truro, and the local government districts of Walton-on-the-Hill and Wimbledon [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to confirm Provisional Orders of Local Government Board relating to: Districts of Abertillery, Horsham Union, Penzance Union, Portsmouth, Scarborough, Shirley-and-Freemantle, Staines, Truro, Walton-on-Hill and Wimbledon
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (142)
- Government document
1 online resource (18 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.VII.25, 18 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (18 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 89.44.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|