Union speeches delivered in England during the present American war / by George Francis Train.
- Other records:
- Philadelphia : T.B. Peterson & Brothers ; London : John Adams Knight, 1862.
p. 22-88 ; 23cm.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1861-1865.
United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- "The speeches are printed as they originally appeared in the 'London American.' "--Pref.
In double columns.
- Local notes:
- With: Proclamation of Andrew Jackson, president of the United States, to the people of South Carolina, December 10, 1832. Harrisburg : A. Boyd Hamilton, state printer, 1862.
- Penn Provenance:
- Ritchie, Craig D. (donor) (bookplate)
- Penn Chronology:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|