Treasury Chest: 1893-94. An account showing all the sums which have been received into the Treasury Chest, and which have been paid out of the same, between 1 April 1893 and 31 March 1894, and of the liabilities and assets of the Treasury Chest on the latter day; together with the report of the comptroller and auditor general thereon [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Sums received into Treasury Chest and paid out: 1893-94
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (39)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXI.647, 12 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (12 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 101.509.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|