East India. (India Office; retirement at 65.) Copy of minute by the Secretary of State for India showing the manner in which effect has been given to clause 10 of the order in council of 15th August 1890, which directs the retirement of civil servants at the age of 65 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Minute by Secretary of State for India on Effect given to Clause 10 of Order in Council of August 1890, which directs Retirement of Civil Servants at Age of Sixty-five
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (13-Sess.2)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVIII.261, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 98.503.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|