Endowed charities (Gloucester). Return of the digest of endowed charities in the county of Gloucester, the particulars of which are recorded in the books of the Charity Commissioners for England and Wales, but are not recorded in the general digest of endowed charities in that county, 1864-5, or in that in the city of Bristol, 1869-70 (in continuation of Parliamentary Papers, no. 433 (18), of session 1868, and no. 25 (5), of session 1873) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Digest of Endowed Charities recorded by Charity Coms. for England and Wales, but not in General Digest of Endowed Charities: (County of Gloucester)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1893-94] ; (107)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (66 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXVII.567, 66 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (66 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 99.593-594.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|