Timber laden ships. Return of British timber laden ships reported to the Board of Trade as having foundered or as missing, or as having met with other casualties (except stranding, collision, or fire) attended with loss of life, between the 1st of January 1890 and the 31st of December 1893, in two parts, viz.:-- Part I.--Foundered and missing ships. Part II.--Ships which met with miscellaneous casualties attended with loss of life. With summaries. (In continuation of Parliamentary Paper c.--6087.) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Timber-laden Ships reported to Board of Trade as Foundered or Missing, 1890-93
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.7492]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (30 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXVI.699, 30 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (30 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 100.683.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|