East India (wars on or beyond the borders of British India). Return setting out (1) wars and military operations on or beyond the borders of British India in which the government of India has been engaged since 1849, in chronological order; (2) the causes of such wars or operations; (3) the locality in which troops operated; (4) the results obtained; (5) the numbers approximately of troops employed; (6) the cost of such wars or operations where shown separately in the accounts of the government of India; and (7) the amount of any contributions towards such cost from the British-Treasury [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Wars and Military Operations on or beyond Borders of British India in which Government of India has been engaged since 1849
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (13)
Accounts and papers
1 online resource (18 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVIII.847, 18 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (18 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 106.531.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|