Swine fever. Second report of the departmental committee appointed by the Board of Agriculture to inquire into the etiology, pathology, and morbid anatomy of the diseases classed as swine fever [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Dept. Committee to inquire into Etiology, Pathology and Morbid Anatomy of Swine Fever Second Report, 1897
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Reports of commissioners
 ; [C.8372]
Reports of commissioners
- Government document
1 online resource (26 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXIII.123, 26 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (26 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 103.175.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|