Post Office (money order convention with the Netherlands). [Revised by Post Office.] Additional articles to the convention of the 7th--14th of October 1871 between the General Post Office of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and the General Post Office of the Kingdom of the Netherlands for an exchange of Post Office money orders [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Additional Articles to Convention of October 1871, between General Post Office of United Kingdom and General Post Office of Kingdom of Netherlands for Exchange of Post Office Money-Orders
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.7870]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.CIX.131, 4 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 101.915.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|