Imperial Defence Act, 1888 (naval section). Australasian agreement. Account, 1890-91. Account prepared under the provisions of part I. of the Imperial Defence Act (51 & 52 Vict. c. 32), showing the money raised and issued out of the Consolidated Fund, the securities created in respect thereof, and the amount expended for the purposes of the said act, to 31 March 1891; together with the report of the Comptroller and Auditor General thereon [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Money raised and issued out of Consolidated Fund and Amount expended under Part I. of Imperial Defence Act: 1890-91 (Australasia)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (95)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLVIII.243, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 98.420.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|