Army guns (rifled, iron, and steel). Return showing the number, deseription, name of designer, place of manufacture, and actual cost of the various rifled, iron, and steel guns supplied to the naval and land services during the year 1892-93, showing whether each gun is land or naval (in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 166, of session 1893) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number and Cost of Rifled Iron and Steel Guns supplied by War Dept. to Naval and Land-Service: 1892-93
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (311)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LIII.253, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 100.466.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|