Agricultural Rates Act, 1896 (rateable values). Return to an order of the Honourable the House of Commons, dated 27 July 1897;--for, return, "showing, as regards each union and parish in England and Wales, the rateable value of such union and parish according to the statements furnished to the Local Government Board by assessment committees (or other assessing authorities where there are no assessment committees) under the Agricultural Rates Act, 1896, distinguishing (a) the rateable value of agricultural land as defined by that act, and (b) the rateable value of buildings and other hereditaments not being agricultural land (exclusive of the annual value of hereditaments in the occupation of the Crown)." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return for each Union and Parish in England and Wales of Rateable Value under Agricultural Rates Act, 1896
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (368)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (162 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXVI Pt.I.99, 162 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (162 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 103.682-683.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|