East India railways (purchase). Copy of any correspondence between the India Office and the Bank of England regarding the rate of interest to be adopted in the calculation of the annuities for the purchase of the East Indian Railway, the Eastern Bengal Railway, the Scinde, Punjab and Delhi Railway, and the Great Indian Peninsula Railway respectively [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Correspondence between India Office and Bank of England regarding Rate of Interest in Calculation of Annuities for Purchase of E. Indian, E. Bengal, Scinde, Punjab and Delhi, and Great Indian Peninsula Railways
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (232)
Accounts and papers
1 online resource (10 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVIII.1, 10 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (10 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 106.522.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|