Houses of Parliament (cost of police within the precincts) (correspondence). Copy of correspondence between the Home Office and the Treasury with respect to the incidence of the cost of the police employed within the precincts of the Houses of Parliament, viz.; Home Office to Treasury, 29 May 1897; Treasury to Home Office, 9 June 1897 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Correspondence between Home Office and Treasury with respect to Cost of Police employed within Precincts of Houses of Parliament
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (264)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXII.61, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 103.646.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|