High sheriffs (Ireland)--(expenses of office). Circular addressed by the Lord Lieutenant to high sheriffs with regard to the expenses of their office, together with a copy of the letter of 2nd November, 1898, from Her Majesty's Treasury, upon which the circular was based [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Circular by Lord Lieutenant to High Sheriffs of Ireland, with regard to Expenses of their Office
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.9201]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXVIII.243, 4 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 105.704.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|