Parliamentary elections (mariners votes). A bill to enable officers and seamen of the Royal Navy, mercantile marine, and fishermen to record their votes when by reason of their calling they will be at sea on the day of the poll [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to enable Officers and Seamen of Royal Navy, Mercantile Marine and Fishermen to record their Votes when at Sea on Day of Poll
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (17)
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.V.515, 12 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (12 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 102.36.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|