Supreme Court of Judicature. Account, 1896-7. Account of the receipts and expenditure of the Paymaster General on behalf of the Supreme Court of Judicature, in respect of the funds of suitors of the court, in the year ended 28 February 1897: also, account of the National Debt Commissioners for the same period in respect of funds held by them on behalf of the Supreme Court of Judicature; together with the report of the Comptroller and Auditor General thereon [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Receipts and Expenditure of Paymaster General on behalf of Supreme Court of Judicature, 1896-97
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (7)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (40 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXIII.547, 40 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (40 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 104.616-617.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|