Church of Scotland. A bill to put an end to the establishment of the Church of Scotland, and to deal with the public endowments thereof on the occurrence of vacancies [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to end Establishment of Church of Scotland, and to deal with Public Endowments on Occurrence of Vacancies
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (188)
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.II.567, 12 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (12 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 100.15.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|