Army. Appropriation account. 1893-94. Appropriation account of the sums granted by Parliament for army services, for the year ended 31st March 1894; also, statement of the surpluses and deficits upon the grants for army services, for the year ended 31st March 1894, showing all cases in which the War Department has obtained the sanction of the Treasury to expenditure not provided for in the grants for that year, together with copies of the representations made to the Treasury by that Department; also the balance sheet showing the ledger balances on the 30th September 1894, the date on which the account of army receipt and expenditure for the year 1893-94 was closed [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Appropriation Account of Monies expended for Army Services: 1893-94
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (52)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (168 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXIII.1, 168 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (168 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 101.520-521.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|