Treaty Series. No. 14. 1892. Protocol between Great Britain, Belgium, Spain, the United States of America, France, Sweden and Norway, Switzerland, and Tunis respecting the expenses of the International Office. (Industrial property.) Signed at Madrid, April 15, 1891. Ratifications exchanged at Madrid, June 15, 1892 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Protocol between Great Britain, Spain, United States of America, France, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland and Tunis respecting Expenses of International Office (Industrial Property), Madrid, April 1891
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.6819]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XCV.143, 4 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 98.804.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|