East India and Burmah (railway concessions). Copy of resolution issued by the government of India stating the conditions under which concessions are given to companies seeking to construct railways in India and Burmah [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Resolution by Government of India, stating Conditions of Concessions to Railway Companies in India and Burmah
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1893-94] ; (452)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (16 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXIII.699, 16 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (16 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 99.560.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|