City church fund. Return of the sums of money paid over to the ecclesiastical commissioners by the trustees of the central governing body of the city parochial charities in respect of the surplus income of the city church fund, as provided by clause 52 of the central scheme; together with particulars of the application of such sums required by "the City Parochial Charities Act. 1883," section 14 (a) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Sums paid to Ecclesiastical Coms. by Trustees of Central Governing Body of City Parochial Charities, on Surplus Income of City Church Fund
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (316)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXV.1007, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 101.638.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|