Light Railways Act, 1896. Portsdown and Horndean light railway order, 1898. Order made by the light railway commissioners, and modified and confirmed by the Board of Trade, authorising the construction of a light railway in the county of Hampshire, between Cosham, Purbrook, Waterlooville and Horndean [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Order by Light Railway Coms. authorising Construction of Light Railways in County of Hampshire, between Cosham, Purbrook, Waterlooville and Horndean
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.9540]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (32 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXXVI Pt.II.523, 32 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (32 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 105.803.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|