Local Government Act, 1888 (compensation appeals). Return of all appeals to the Lords Commissioners of Her Majesty's Treasury under the compensation clauses of "the Local Government Act, 1888," in consequence of county councils having refused (a) to grant, (b) to assess the amount of compensation (as in the case of the Treasurer of Middlesex) to transferred and other officers who have suffered loss by the operation of the act, giving in such return (1) the annual amount of alleged loss and length of service; (2) the amounts of compensation asked; (3) the result of the appeals; (4) the reasons for the grants or the refusals [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Appeals to Treasury under Compensation Clauses of Local Government Act, 1888, in consequence of County Councils having refused to grant or assess Amount of Compensation to Transferred Officers who have suffered Loss by Operation of Act
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (241)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXVIII.81, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 98.575.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|