American mails. Return showing the number of days, hours, and minutes occupied in the transit of Her Majesty's mails, both outward and inward, carried during the year 1899 by steamships between Queenstown and New York, and also between Southampton and New York; the return to specify the names of the steamers, and to indicate by asterisks or otherwise those not carrying the mails under contract (in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 176, of session 1899) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Time occupied in outward and inward Passages of Mail Steamships between Queenstown, Southampton and New York, 1899
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (96)
Accounts and papers
1 online resource (12 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXVIII.155, 12 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (12 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 106.626.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|