Local Government (Scotland) Act, 1889, Local Taxation (Customs and Excise) Act, 1890, Police (Scotland) Act, 1890, Education and Local Taxation Account (Scotland) Act, 1892, agricultural rates, congested districts, and Burgh Land Tax Relief (Scotland) Act, 1896, Congested Districts (Scotland) Act, 1897, and Local Taxation Account (Scotland) Act, 1898. Financial year ended 31st March 1900. Return showing the total payments into and out of the local taxation (Scotland) account, for the financial year 1899-1900 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Payments into and out of Local Taxation (Scotland) Account, 1899-1900
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [Cd.291]
Accounts and papers
1 online resource (10 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXIV.369, 10 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (10 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 106.695-696.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|