Reports to the Right Honourable the Secretary of State for the Home Department on an explosion which occurred at the Malago Vale Colliery, Bristol, on the 31st August 1891; by C. A. Prideaux, Esq., barrister-at-law, and by J. S. Martin, Esq., one of H.M. inspectors of mines [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Reports on Explosion at Malago Vale Colliery, Bristol, August 1891
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Reports of commissioners
 ; [C.6571]
Reports of commissioners
- Government document
1 online resource (30 p.: Map/Plan).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XX.425, 30 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (30 p.: Map/Plan). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 98.149.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|