Treaty Series. No. 19. 1894. Convention between Great Britain and China, giving effect to article III of the convention of July 24, 1886, relative to Burmah and Thibet. Signed at London, March 1, 1894. [Ratifications exchanged at London, August 23, 1894.] [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Convention between Great Britain and China giving effect to Article III. of Convention of July 1886, relative to Burmah and Thibet, London, March 1894
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.7547]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.: Map/Plan).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XCVI.89, 14 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (14 p.: Map/Plan). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 100.850-851.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|