Army (military savings banks). Statement of the amount due by the public to depositors on 31st March 1898, and of the receipts, interest, and disbursements during the year ended 31st March 1899; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Amount due to Depositors in Military Savings Banks: 1898-99
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (31)
Accounts and papers
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLIX.231, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 106.445.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|