Taxes and imposts. Return showing (1) the rates of all duties, taxes, or imposts collected by imperial officers; (2) the quantities or amounts taxed; (3) the gross receipts derived from each duty; and (4) the net receipts and appropriation thereof, in the year ending the 31st day of March 1895: and, (1) the aggregate gross receipts derived from all such duties, taxes, or imposts under the principal heads of revenue; (2) the aggregate net receipts; (3) the charges of collection; and (4) the produce after deducting those charges, in each of the ten years ending the 31st day of March 1895: And, notes to show any changes in the taxes, duties, and imposts consequent upon the acceptance of the budget proposals of 1895 (in continuation of return, no. 325, of session 1894) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Rates of Duties, Taxes or Imposts collected by Imperial Officers, gross and net Receipts and Appropriation, 1894-95
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (396)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (22 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXI.603, 22 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (22 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 101.509.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|