Light Railways Act, 1896. East and west Yorkshire Union Light Railway Order, 1897. Order made by the light railway commissioners, and modified and confirmed by the Board of Trade, authorising the construction of a light railway between Robin Hood and Royd's Green Lower, in the west riding of the county of York [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Order by Light Railway Coms. authorising Construction of Light Railways between Robin-Hood and Ryod's Green Lower, in W. Riding of York
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.8750]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXXII.335, 12 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (12 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 104.685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|